Need a wedding DJ? Why not a Silent Disco too? Get the most out of your once in a lifetime wedding party and have a unique and truly memorable Silent Disco wedding reception with Silent Events SA. Whether as the main event or as a late night add on, Silent Events will deliver a party that’s hugely fun yet still stylish and elegant and always well received and fondly remembered.
How do the headphones work?
With our 4-channel Silent Disco headphones it is possible to cater for all your guests’ different music tastes simultaneously as they easily chop and change between the channels on their headphones that our DJs are expertly managing. You can also play music off your phone. (Now you can definitely get your song played!) The headphones then flash red, green, blue or yellow depending on which channel they’re tuned into which creates fun interaction between guests. This new technology not only eliminates the need to shout over the loudspeakers when you want to catch up with old friends and family but also opens up your wedding party venue choices as you don’t need to worry about noise restrictions. So you can keep the party going into the small hours while guests of all ages can dance together to the music they love. Now you really can have your Wedding Party anywhere at anytime and everyone can be happy with the music.
How does it work?
We can also supply a normal PA speaker system for your wedding reception.
- We will play background music with the PA system
- You can use the PA system for speeches, we will bring the microphones.
- Start the party loud and when its bed time for the boring folk, we go SILENT with the headphones and party till the small hours of the morning!
The whole Party Package:
- A JBL PA sound system for speeches and the ‘out loud’ music for the early part of the evening.
- Top class DJs.
- 4-channel wireless headphones and the necessary transmitters for the later stage of the party.
- Lighting (party lights and decorative lights)
- Stunning lighting and seamless production throughout your special day.
Just the Silent Disco:
- 4-channel wireless headphones,
- Connections for your DJ to use. (we plug into his system, hassle free)
- Mini jack connectors for your phone/ iPod/ laptop (so you can DJ with your own favorite playlists, how cool!)
10 reasons why a Silent Disco Wedding Party might just be the answer …
Silent Events is based in Cape Town and operates throughout Southern Africa, specialize in the ever growing popular phenomenon of the Silent Party. Here are our top 10 reasons as to why a Silent Events multi-channel headphone party offers the perfect solution to your wedding restrictions and woes, whether as the main attraction or as a late night add-on.
- Family and bonding Silent Parties are fun for everyone. Kids, parents, friends, even the grandparents love our silent discos and the way they bring people together.
- Location Your wedding party can take place virtually anywhere. There is no noise pollution and this greatly broadens your venue choice.
- Be different Make your wedding party stand out with a genuinely original and fun way to party.
- Everyone can be happy with the music Bieber on the Blue channel for the kids, Motown on the Green for the grooving grannies, Rock on the Red for the groom’s mates and deep house on the Yellow channel for the bride’s besties. It’s whatever your guests want to boogie to…simultaneously on the same dance floor!
- Time and noise restraints With Silent Events you can carry on the celebrations as late as you like without upsetting anyone.
- License restrictions Not all venues or properties have the correct license to broadcast music, however a silent disco is completely legal when it comes to music law.
- No more shouting over music To catch up with family and friends simply take off your headphones and chat away.
- Wireless fun and long distance Silent Disco headphones are completely wireless and can pick up signal from over 100 metres away so you’ll still be dancing in the bar, the garden, even in the loo!
- It’s hilarious Watching a group of friends singing and dancing to different styles of music at the same time in silence is very funny. Silent Events headphones have coloured lights to indicate to others which channel you are listening to so you can jam with your crew.
- Memorable Let’s face it, if you have a silent disco at your wedding it will be far from forgettable. Your wedding will most likely stand out from all the other weddings your guests have been to in their lifetime and who wouldn’t want that?